Training offered by these groups is automatically approved.
- WV Restore/WV Pharmacists Recovery Network (through July of 2020)
- Potomac Highlands Guild (through July of 2020)
- Valley HealthCare System (through June of 2020)
- First Choice (through June of 2020)
- CAMC Health Education and Research Institute (through May 2020)
- Peer Resource Network, dba WV Community Support, Inc. (through May 2020)
- Recovery Point of Huntington, Inc. (through September 2019)
- WV Licensed Professional Counselors Association (through August 2019)
- PSIMED Corrections, LLC (through June of 2018)
- WV Medical Professionals Health Program (through 2019)
- WVU School of Social Work (through 2019)
- Capitol City Community Services, LLC (through June 2018)
- WV Health Professionals Health Program, Inc. (through May 2017)
- Bureau for Behavioral Health & Health Facilities(through Sept 2017)
- Division on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse (DADA)
- Department of Human Health and Resources (DHHR)
- FMRS Health Systems, Inc; Beckley, WV (through June 2019)
- ICRC/AODA and affiliated boards
- Laban's Addiction Specific Trainings (L.A.S.T.)
- Office of Behavioral Health Services (OBHS)
- Prestera Center for Mental Health Services, Huntington (through March 2021 )
- Valley Health Care System (through September 2017)
Additional CEU opportunities
Additional CEU opportunities may be obtained by way of the following online providers:
The WV Division of Corrections will be offering Professional Development Training at Northbend State Park on October 10-12, 2017. The training will include addiction specific ethics. For more information please contact 304-558-2034 Ext. 53491.
WV Restore/WV Pharmacists Recovery Network will be offering the Addiction and Recovery Conference 2017 on September 8 & 9, 2017 at the Embassy Suites in Charleston. For more information please contact 304-533-6844.
Northwood Health Systems is hosting The Dislocation Theory of Addiction: An Alternative Conceptualization with Part 1 on September 28 and Part 2 on October 5, 2017. For more information please contact 304-234-3500 xt. 2235.
The National Association of Drug Court Professionals Annual Training Conference featuring Vet Court Con will be held July 9-12, 2017 in Washington DC. For more information visit http://www.nadcp.org/node/1024
Regional Crimes Against Children Training will be held at the Holiday Inn, Martinsburg, WV on March 23, 2017.
WV Advocacy Day at the Capitol Building Room 252 will be held on March 22, 2017. The day will include time for networking with peers, meeting with legislators and 3 CEUs for a training about how and why to advocate in the legislature. Visit www.wvaadac.com for more information.
The WVAADC Annual Conference is scheduled for June 6 and 7, 2017 at Canaan Valley Resort. Stay tuned for more details.
Potomac Highlands guild will provide New Trends, Treatment Options and Perspectives on July 16, 2017. Please contact 304-257-1155 for more information.
Valley HealthCare System will provide CBT for Substance Use Disorder Training on June 20-22 at Lakeview Resort in Morgantown. For more information contact 304-296-1731.
Valley HealthCare System will provide Clinical Supervision provided by Tom Durham, PhD on July 18-20 in Morgantown. For more information contact 304-296-1731.
The CAMC Health Education and Research Institute is providing the 4th Annual Eating Disorder Network Conference on March 17, 2017. For more information contact 304-388-9964.
The WV Pharmacists Recovery Network/WV Restore will be offering the following workshops on October 23, 2016. For more information contact 304-533-6844:
- The Employer Toolkit for Workplace Substance Abuse Issues
- WV Restore Evaluator's Training
- Nurse Support Facilitator Groups-Implementation & Operation
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Alternative to Disipline Programs
- Seeking a New Normal
- Addiction and Diversion
The CAMC Health Education and Research Institute is providing The Appalachian Addiction and Prevention Drug Abuse Conference on October 20-22 at the Embassy Suites in Charleston. For more information contact 304-388-9963.
Southern Highlands CMHC is offering Ethics for Mental Health & Substance Abuse Professionals Part 2 on October 13, 2016. For more information contact 304-425-9541, xt.1228
The Potomac Highlands Guild, Inc. is providing the Ethical Dilemmas in the Workplace training on July 15, 2016 in Petersburg, WV. For more information please contact 304-257-1155 xt. 241.
The WVU Department of Behavioral Medicine and Psychology will be offering the 27th Annual WV Addiction Training Institute on June 13-15, 2016 at Lakeview Resort and Conference Center located in Morgantown, WV. For more information please contact 304-598-6422.
The National Association of Drug Court Professionals is providing the following conference titled "NADCP 22nd Annual Training Conference/Justice for Vets Vet Court Con" on June 1-4, 2016. For more information please contact 573-635-7566.
CAMC Health Education & Research Institute is providing the following training titled "Are You Listening. Therapeutic Treatment for Substance Abuse Disorder Patients" on October 30, 2015. For more information please contact 304-388-9964.
The WV Center for Children's Justice will be offering the 2015 National Alliance for Drug Endangered Children Conference October 6-8, 2015 at the Charleston WV Civic Center. For more information call-304-766-5881.
The CAMC Institute will be offering the Appalachian Addiction and Prescription Drug Abuse Conference on September 25-26, 2015. For more information please contact 304-388-9964.
KISRA is providing the Strengthening Families in West Virginia Conference from 8:00 am-4:30 pm on September 18, 2015. For more information please call 304-768-8924.
The National Association of Drug Court Professionals is providing the following training titled NADCP 21st Annual Training Conference; Justice for Vets' Vet Court Con on July 27-30, 2015. For more information please caontact 573-635-7566.
Healthways, Inc., Miracles Happen Center is providing the following training titled Clinical Supervision of Addiction Professionals on May 22, 2015. For more information please call 304-242-0217.
WV Restore is providing the following training sessions on April 9, 2015. For more information please call 304-932-7675.
- Being an Effective Nurse Support Group Facilitator—1 CEU
- Overview of the WV Restore Program—1 CEU
- Drug Diversion and Best Prescribing Practices—1 CEU
- WVR Expectations of Evaluation and Treatment Providers—1.5 CEUs
- Fit to Perform Safely Supervisor Training—4 CEUs
- Serving those Who Serve: Military Members, Veterans, and Families—2 CEUs
- Evaluation of a Nurse for WVR—1.5 CEUs
- Facilitator Discussion Panel--1 CEU
The CAMC Health and Research Institute is providing 3 sessions on Eating Disorders on March 13, 2015. For more information please call 304-388-9963.