Peer Recovery Coach
FMRS Health Systems, Inc - Beckley, WV
FMRS HEALTH SYSTEMS, INC.
FMRS Health Systems, Inc. located in Beckley, WV has an opening in Raleigh County for a PEER RECOVERY COACH . This person will be primarily responsible for assisting individuals in establishing and maintaining recovery from addiction and mental illness.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the development of an individual recovery action plan.
- Facilitating peer support groups.
- Assisting in navigating community resources.
- Educating and supporting individuals in relapse prevention.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of two years demonstrated personal recovery experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Must Possess Valid WV Driver’s License
- Access to a Reliable Vehicle
- Applicant must be able to clear all Background Checks
- Current Board for Addiction and Prevention Professional Peer Recovery Coach Certification or willingness to complete certification within a one year time frame.
Excellent Benefit Package Includes:
· Competitive Salary
· Health Insurance
· Disability/Life/AD&D Insurance
· Vacation & Sick Leave
· 401K Pension Plan
Send resume to: FMRS Health Systems, Inc., 101 S. Eisenhower Drive, Beckley, WV 25801
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Recovery: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Valid WV Driver's License